Referee Coordinator: Luke Adams, 0402 645 805
How to Join
There are several steps that you must undertake to become apart of the Moreton Bay Futsal Referee Group (MBFRG).
- Attend a Football Queensland Futsal Referee Course, consisting of the Futsal Laws of The Game Course and Futsal Level 3 Referee Course.
- Contact the Moreton Bay Futsal Referee Co-ordinator, found above.
- Participate in Referee training and coaching sessions held during the season.
- After finishing your training you are graduate as a fully qualified Referee and a member of the Moreton Bay Futsal Referee Group.
To continue to participate as a member, you must referee at least 3 match days over the season, participate in the Pre-Season and Post-Season coaching as well as assessment during the season.
Benefits of being apart of the Moreton Bay Futsal Referee Group
- Only Member Referees are allowed to referee Moreton Bay Futsal games.
- Access to ongoing training during the season.
- Access to assessment during the season.
- Access to Pre-Season and Post-Season coaching nights.
- Access to tournaments and representative futsal as referees through MBFRG.